TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Wednesday 11 January 2012

I already had Facebook, 2 e-mails and MSN. Now i have Google+, Twitter and this Blog site. Add that to the fact that you can get everything you need on the internet and delivered to the door- I never need leave the house again! In fact i could spend all day just Social Networking. What a thought...

Anyway on with my story. In addition to my interests i have two wonderful children, who naturally make me laugh and cry. I find it very hard work at times as i'm a single mum and have disabilities. So i don't get out that much and when i do its not always easy. I'll get the boring bits done with. I have had migraines since i was 14, over 20 yrs now, so severe i would get one as soon as another finished if i wasn't on preventer tablets. Now they reduce the amount but not the severity of them.  I also have a condition called Fibromyalgia. Its becoming more understood and well known, but for those of you who don't know what it is- "Fibromyalgia, which has also been referred to as fibromyalgia syndrome, fibromyositis and fibrositis, is characterized by chronic widespread pain, multiple tender points, abnormal pain processing, sleep disturbances, fatigue and often psychological distress. For those with severe symptoms, fibromyalgia can be extremely debilitating and interfere with basic daily activities" Taken from the National fibromyalgia association website. As with many people suffering constant debilitating pain i also have depression. I've lived with this recognised since i was 21, and with careful management of my pills it is pretty level at the moment. Basically i'm a walking disaster,, but i don't give into it. I do what i can and push myself sometimes over my limits.
Throughout my blogs i'm bound to moan on about these problems but if there is anyone out there who suffers the same i'm happy to chat sometime. And with that i'm going to bed! Night

No comments:

Post a Comment