TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Tuesday 22 January 2013

Snow Jan 2013

My snowy garden from my bedroom window.
Now the worst of the snow is over and its starting to melt here i thought it about time to add some of our pictures to my memories. I haven't taken many as i tend to hide away from the cold due to it making me ill. but i ventured out a few times with the dog and daughter.
 
Yoda invetigating the snow. Daughter had thrown a snow ball at him.
 
Yoda helping daughter and I to make our 1st snowman in this house.
    
"Jessica" Fully completed. Something that daughter is very proud of.

2 comments:

  1. I love Yoda's coat!! It's coming down here again, just a light dusting but it looks as though it's settling which is sending me into another state of panic!

    Great photos, thanks for sharing with us.
    CJ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you CJ, My friend keeps me fully provide with some wonderful coats for him, none of these Pets at home ones for us *hehe*. We have had no snow now since my post, and actually have sunshine now, its lovely and bright for a change.
      C X

      Delete