TOTS 100 - UK Parent Blogs

Pages

Thursday 12 September 2013

Book Review: Bedknobs and Bachelors by Kathryn Brown


Bedknobs and Bachelors

My Thoughts:

Another great read by Kathryn Brown.
Getting into the mind set of a mid 20's bachelor and staying in 1st person narrative all the way can't be easy. I found myself warming to the characters and changing the way I felt about them as the story went along. Lisa came across as the axe murdering type of girlfriend when in fact the obsessed one was really Janice.
We're left until the end wondering how everything will turn out. And even now I'm questioning if the main character he's done the right thing.

I give this my full 5/5, Please go buy it.

I can't wait for her next book. Fingers crossed she won't keep us waiting too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment